HollaBack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing families together since 09

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate summer...lets vent! =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadysoldier

I hate summer...lets vent! =) Empty
PostSubject: I hate summer...lets vent! =)   I hate summer...lets vent! =) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 am

Summers are always shitty time for me. bad shit always happens.
I thought its cause I always think bad shit will happen so it happens.
So this year I was looking forward to summer.. I did really well in all my courses, got a part-time job, got myself a PS3 =D... and then it was all downhill..
Just a week and a half ago my apartment got robbed.. it wasn't even like they stole everything, they just took all my mom's jewelery. like she doesnt have much except stuff she got from her parents for her wedding like 26 years ago..so it had sentimental value. and stuff my sis and i got her for mother's day... so it really hurt her... and my mom's really a nice person, so something like this happening to her just made her sick. and its just really upsetting to see my mom like that..
We're glad no one was home while it happened, but shit is stressful and scary when it actually happens to you..
lot of other lil bs is going on in my life too but I just needed to let that out cause well most my friends and I've had a falling out this year and I needed to let it out. so there
Thats only the beginning of the summer so wish me luck Very Happy

PS. I miss HF. lol literally only forum I was ever a part of.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable Force

PostSubject: Re: I hate summer...lets vent! =)   I hate summer...lets vent! =) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Damn, Unlucky..
Hope things pick up,
Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

PostSubject: Re: I hate summer...lets vent! =)   I hate summer...lets vent! =) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

sorry for ya, but summertime is the shit. sell your PS3 and get your mom something new. might cheer her, and you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate summer...lets vent! =)   I hate summer...lets vent! =) Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate summer...lets vent! =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HollaBack :: Real Talk :: True Life-
Jump to: