HollaBack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing families together since 09

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Meaning of Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OS aka GOW

OS aka GOW

My Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: My Meaning of Life   My Meaning of Life EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:46 am

I don't think people really understand how much they objectify extremely complex things into symbols, when most people will never ever experience the entirety of those complex experiences because of their narrow perspectives. I hate using metaphor's, but it's the only way I can communicate with you people any more. Here goes, Imagine yourself standing in a rain forest trying to count all the trees. Going line by line trying to decipher every tree without accounting for the new trees growing and the old trees dying. Our environment is so vast and ever changing that it will never be the same. So when we objectify things into opinions and meanings, you are narrowing your perspective of the entire whole ever changing symbiotic ever evolving existence.

Your ideas and your opinions about life will die inevitably. You can't help it, it's how we perceive things with our own minds. Science is the first attempt at breaking that ignorant tendency and actually letting go of our opinions. And we will always be wrong, 10 thousands years from now, if humans are still alive, our science, opinions, meanings will all look primitive and mystical. Just think about your thoughts on the Mayan sacrifices, as cruel and inhumane as they were, those people were more devoted than we fat ass modern people are about life. Let go of your perspective and stop being ignorant, oh my bad, you can't and neither can I.

So if you want to truly be happy in life, I have my opinion about that. Be tolerant of other's, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Inevitable Force

My Meaning of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Meaning of Life   My Meaning of Life EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Pretty Deep, But True...
Back to top Go down

My Meaning of Life
Page 1 of 1